Now that it's been almost a month without writing, I will try to catch up or at least share a few things that have happened lately.

I read a book! This is actually really an accomplishment. It is so hard to find time to read. I've been working a lot,

Lets see. November flew by. Of course the best part was visiting family at thanksgiving.  It was nice to have a few days off work to just relax and spend time with the people I love! I also got to spend a day in Vernal which was too short but really great. My cute little brother Tyler got to go on his first date, and I got to see my best friends and have some really good visits.

December has been pretty stressful so far. It has also been great at the same time.
My favorite parts so far have been decorating my room with Brookie, sewing stockings, drinking hot cocoa (excessively), and our new mattresses.  I've also been starting to swim again with Jessica...and we're planning on doing USU swim team next semester!

My first finals week has been alright so far. 3 down 1 to go! I'm so excited to be finished!

Being away from home at christmastime has made the season a lot more meaningful this year. Well it's made a lot of things more meaningful. I am so grateful for my family! I love texting all of them and calling them a million times a day and hearing stories about them. And being away has given me so many opportunities to experience things alone.
I'm so glad my roommates all celebrate things together too! We had a fun celebration for Em's birthday, and Angela's is coming up. We are also having a roomie Christmas soon, so I haven't felt very lonely or anything!

I'm also super grateful for the church.  I wish everyone at school could know that they are loved. I definitely need to improve on my faith, but it is so comforting just to know that I am loved and that I have the church to lean on!

Well..hopefully I am better at updating this. We'll see ;)


I didn't go to a family gathering if Zane didn't come take pictures with me. 

Ugly duck faces. 

I love grumpy cat.

It happens. 


We cleaned our room. We deserved toast and cocoa.

Decorations...minus our mini tree!

Love grandpa's farm. 

Sewing day!

We watched the Christmas Devotional in bed! :)

Free food at the institute building...best thing after a math final!


Comments