The Last Month Has Been Dandy

Okay, it's been partially dandy ;)
Lets see, random facts about the last month.
I want a dog so bad. I don't know what it is, but I think about it all the time. I'm assuming it's partly because I am lonely when I run. and when I'm at home. And a dog could be my best friend? I send puppy pictures to my dad. He says no :(
Want him. 

I celebrated my mom's birthday on the 30th by getting myself this cute cupcake. My mom is pretty amazing, so of course I needed to party for her.
Lime Ricki. 

I've been doing yoga and running more. So great. The weather this last week has been PERFECT for great runs. I can't even handle it. I go run and I smile while I'm running because it just feels so great! Yoga has been good, I am taking a school class and also dabbling on my own. It's crazy the difference just a few weeks can make.

I read Pride and Prejudice. Mmmm. Where's my Darcy? :)
Look at me Darcy!

Working at the preschool for autistic kids has been great. It is so rewarding to see them smile. In the past few weeks I have been thrilled to see so many fun improvements. You don't know how exciting it is to hear a kid say "chip" sometimes! It's amazing.

My cute cousin Payton got baptized.  It was even more special when I realized it was the tenth anniversary of my own baptism. How crazy is that? He is such a cool kid. I also got to babysit the Wiser kids last saturday. They wanted me to tell them stories about my life. It is so astounding how quickly I went from asking my aunts to put me to sleep by telling stories to being that old cousin that's so cool and has such an interesting life. ;)

I drove down to Bountiful the first weekend of February for my grandpa's retirement party (lucky him!) and ran a 5k with my family. Tyler and I were both 3 seconds from winning our age groups. Thats okay. We still got teddy bears. ;) It was good to see my family, and I also ended up taking a one day trip to vernal the next day so I got to see my daddy.  I'm so glad I have such a great dad.  He is probably the most annoying funniest sweetest guy on the planet. I could never settle for less than he is!
So attractive. 

My poor mother. 

My roommate Brooke (who also just had her 21st birthday) is great. Shoutout to the roomie! (I'm giving her a shoutout because I ate some of her pizza and brownies last night...) Just kidding. She's awesome. Last week we had a cry fest one night. Obviously something needed to get out. Or theres too many hormones in this apartment. I got some sweet roommates though. Also, Kaylee (Brooke's little sister) and I made this great vid. Brooke says she's glad we get along, but when the three of us are together she wants to punch one of us. That's what she gets for being the big sister.



Last weekend I spent time with my favorite people that live in Idaho, my invalid grandparents! Just kidding. They are both so strong. Grandpa had surgery and grandma's knee went out...but they still let me visit them and drive them crazy. They're awesome. Grandma finished helping me (I mean doing it for me) crochet a hat! Yay! Now I won't just be a selfie grandma! I'll actually have skills!
I made that!

Well, not much else has been going on.  The month started out looking like this:
So slippery walking up that hill. 

and ended like this:
The turf makes it seem even more extreme. 

So weird. But awesome.. I am loving the warmth. (Yes. 40 degrees is warm)
Oh yeah I also got rear ended. but my car was fine.

LOVE YOU ALL! xoxo

This blog post wouldn't be complete without me sharing a recipe... but I didn't really make much this month. I did make some dang good box cupcakes with a frosting that I just threw some stuff in. MMM. I didn't take pictures though (gasp) and I always do. Sad day.

Here's some laugh's.
poor barbie

Yes. I remember that.

Every day.

Favorite dinner.

That went well.

I have a fridge!

Ha. 

Comments

  1. You made me laugh out loud! I love this post. I love you. You're the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you posted the only correct picture of Mr. Darcy, and not some fake Mr. Darcy, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes... this is why Brenda and I are sisters. We understand the importance of the true Mr. Darcy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment