I can't think of a title.

So, I'm already slacking a little bit in the update department. Oh well :) I will quickly go through the past week because it's been a BLAST!
I've hung out with loads of people. My roommates are social so it's a good thing.
I have gotten sore legs from walking. Last week I worked out a few days, then I was like, 'walking this hill is enough.' so I've been lazy since then.
Hmm...last Monday we taught some boys to drive stick. And I went job hunting.
Tuesday Jessica and I made PB and J smoothies, and I went job hunting.
Wednesday Emily and I started Connections class. Mine was interesting. Of course I got the class that went from 9-5 while everyone else got finished at 3:30.
Thursday I had connections. I went to the bank.  I had a job interview.  We went to a comedian/magician, and it was pretty funny!
Friday I got to eat breakfast with the author of our Connections book. He is really cool. Such a great example of humility, hard work, and patience. After connections I got lost on the bus.  Then we went to Taste of Logan, which in other words is "all the businesses in Logan give us free stuff." it was GREAT.  I went to a frat party for a whole minute.
Saturday  I had my last full day of connections.  Our ward had a lunch.  My roommates and a bunch of people watched Pitch Perfect, then I went over to our neighbor's and we played Mafia for hours. That was a late night. A good learning experience ;)  Sunday was my first normal sunday. I loved it.  I love church and I am so grateful for the gospel. It is beyond amazing to have in my life.  Brooke came, so now all of our roommates are here. I will have to get a picture of the 6 of us- Me, Tiffany, Courtnie, Angela, Emily, and Brooke!  We had a scripture study session with a few girls and a bunch of RMs. That was soo good! And a boy who went on his mission to France made us crepes. Today was the first day of normal school! I actually enjoyed it. 3 50 minute classes are nice.  Tomorrow I get to go to institute.  After school I tried to get some stuff done. Then I went job hunting again. (I've applied to over 20 places now...)  Then I ate some food. Then I ate more food. Then I went to FHE and had more food. (Okay I didn't eat that much food. My favorite thing I've eaten in the past few days is Costco Chocolate Cake.)  So far I am loving college. I love my apartment, I love my roommates. I love Logan!  I'm a little homesick sometimes. I miss my friends and family at home, but thank heavens for texting.  I've been making lots of friends here but I won't list them.  I know this post is random, but I should probably post more often if I want to tell everyone every detail of my life! Well, I will now bombard you with photos.
Tyler

Cooper

All the roomies minus Brooke
My cute cousin Zane and I.

I was copying his faces for the record.
Food I eat.
My connections group
LOVE Logan
Me and my good friend William Kamkwamba
A sorta funny guy

Before my parents left we went to a Smith family get together. They played musical chairs...on horses.
My connections class built a functional windmill.
William Kamkwamba helping with the windmill.
Emily and I on our first day of school.
peace out!

Comments

  1. We aren't too far away from Logan so if you ever need anything let us know. My phone # is 801-860-4695

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment