Comprehending November

I can't believe how quickly time is flying! My first semester of college is almost over...and I still feel like I just got here! I haven't done too many crazy things in the past week.

Last Friday I went to the retirement home where my great grandma lives.  We ate dinner together, which was delicious, then we just talked and chatted for an hour or so. It was good to talk to her and spend time with her. After that they had a halloween party and Jessica came and we had a blast watching the cute couples dance (very impressively.) Jessica even danced with a sweet old man.

Saturday started off on the frustrating side. I woke up early to go to the temple but I had locked my keys in the car. So I spent almost a quarter of a paycheck paying to open my car.
We ended up going to the Logan Pumpkin Walk which despite the LONG wait in line was actually fun. Then IHOP :)

Sunday was a good day.

I don't think anything really exciting happened Monday or Tuesday.
Wednesday I went to the temple, a relief society activity, and my fish was kidnapped by some boys.

Halloween was fine. It's not my favorite holiday. I ate treats all day. I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter for work, then went to the Smith Halloween party in the barn. It was pretty good.

Some of my family is coming up this weekend so I'm excited to see them.

Jessica dancing :)

I love when I leave my keys in the ignition!

Looks pretty real right?? :)

Pirate and me. 

We had some scary moments. 

Eat this. (Only if you like dark chocolate. If you don't like dark chocolate...oh well. More for me)



This little rodeo clown kept telling me, "I wanna see me and you on there!"

The last I know of my fish. 

Comments

  1. You're welcome and I'm sorry for telling you about the sea salt dark chocolate. ;) You still haven't got Bubba back?? :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment