sooooo

So I keep forgetting to write on here. I'm lame.

Last weekend was pretty good. My dad and brothers came up to go hunting so I got to spend some time with them, especially my dad which was great.  I'm sure I talked my dad's ear off but he doesn't get to hear it every day anymore!

Last week was one of those crazy weeks when I don't feel like I did much but I also don't feel like I was that busy. While my dad was here I also got to visit the Wiser's and grandma and grandpa. I am so glad I live close to my family here. I have been able to see my grandparents a lot more and just knowing they are close is so comforting.

I've been watching Veronica Mars a lot. Like too much. But I have no more episodes to watch until I can find the third season...so I guess I'm waiting ;)

Last friday Emily, Angela, and I went to a Christmas Gift fair. We got to see Santa, we all bought cute rings and enjoyed the Christmas spirit!

We also watched the Aggies beat USC. Basketball is fun to watch.

Saturday was our stake women's conference.  We had a wonderful speaker, different stations, then Old Grist Mill.
My friend also came up to visit. We bowled and watched Hunger Games and it was great to get to chat with him after a LONG time!

So far this week has been pretty good.  I took 2 tests on monday, and one on tuesday. I got 91, 84, and 94. Decent. ;)

Today my roommates and I made snowflakes and watched elf. Can you tell we are excited for Christmas?
I also had pizza with Jessica, and Jessica also endured 3 hours at the stylists with me getting a new do. We did that instead of our planned workout. OH well ;)

Well that's about it.  Nothing too exciting going on!

Me and my favorite Zane and Haylee

Where I live

I dropped a jar of apple pie filling all over the kichen. :(

Emily asked Santa for a boyfriend.

Go Aggies!

This handwriting looks familiar...but for the life of me I can't place it. Whoever did this service for me though...thank you. 


I actually dyed Jessica's hair. It isn't too different from her natural, but I'm still proud of myself. 

New hair

my snowflakes

Pet Peeve: the 2 dryers on the left are out of order, the 2 in the middle have an hour left. the 2 on the right are full. and have been done for an hour. so I took someone's clothes out and left them on the counter. an hour later, they were still there. someone forgot about their clothes.

Comments