Christmas Break

Wow, there is so much to post but I don't remember any of it!
Hmm...
Saturday the 21st we had the Smith family Christmas party. It was a fun night with a pajama exchange and fun family time.
The next day we headed down to bountiful and had the Howell party! Playing bingo and fighting over android vs. iPhone were the main activities :)
I got to spend time with my family for the next 10 days. We had ham for Christmas dinner which is probably my favorite ;) Christmas was fantastic! I got a rice maker, the quilt I made got quilted, and I got all the things I wanted! The best part was just being able to see my family happy!
After Christmas, the rest of the time was spent watching Alias, working out with my mommy (cross country skiing, power toning, running!), playing games and watching Glozell on youtube (New years eve activities), reading two books (Innocence by Dean Koontz, The Light Between Oceans, I would recommend both!), and a lot of sitting around. ;)
Cousin time! Get the phone out and they'll come.

and maybe they will smash you. 

We always have Zane and Aubrey pictures.

I wish I had a video of this picture being taken. 

I'll probably get punched if he finds out  I posted this.

New pajama pants...and my boots. 

I love my daddy!

ride home!

Cutest siblings on the planet! Cooper is holding a musical snow globe...

This temple melts my heart. 

Love this quilt. Love my wool socks. Love laying on the couch for 50% of the day. 

Christmas morning!

Before we all went home we had a fun little roommate Christmas. Gift exchange, and FOOD!

Selfie with my new shirt from Grandma! She did good!

Alumni swim meet. It was a weird feeling to be there. Lots of fun.

love vernal sunsets. 

Who doesn't love union suits?
I also wanted to make my new years resolution firm. After making a long list of everything I wanted to accomplish this year, I realized the biggest thing I wanted to accomplish was a positive attitude. I realized that if I have a positive attitude, it will help me accomplish all the other goals I set naturally. It is seriously one of the hardest things for me, so I look forward to working at it! 2014 is going to be THE YEAR!

Also, I'm almost an actual adult. Isn't that sweet? 2 weeks and 2 days!

Comments

Post a Comment