First Week of School

So this was the first week of my actual classes.  I love how college works! I'm finished so early in the day.   I'm taking Music, Civilization Humanities, Life Science, Math, and Institute. So far I really enjoy my classes, and I haven't had too much homework yet.
This week consisted of more job hunting.  I am not having very much luck. I've had interviews and prospects, but so far nothing.  I have one I'm still hoping for, so lets hope that works out. I probably still have 20 applications and resumes out with no activity yet, so I'm really hoping that after the first week of school people have a good idea of what they need and hire me.
Monday we had FHE. My bishop is a butcher so we have realllly good food.  My ward has a lot of really fun people in it as well.
I donated blood on Tuesday. That was pretty good. Then I went to a decent concert.
Wednesday we had an 80s dance. That was really fun.  The dressing up was probably the best part. The dance was super hot and crowded.  It was a good time though!
On Thursday I had a very interesting day. I fell off a step after class and ripped my pants, broke my laptop case, and got scraped up. But I laughed really hard and a boy tried to make me feel less embarrassed...pretty much really embarrassing, but funny.  I also cut my hair. It was time for a change.  Jessica and I tried out cleaning an apartment for a job...it was probably the most disgusting job I've ever done, but I made 30 bucks in an hour and a half.  So that was good.  I really wish we would have remembered to take a picture of all the trash we had to haul...
Friday I didn't do much. I went to an institute activity, and high stakes bingo. Didn't win the iPad like I wanted to :/
Saturday was the laziest most unproductive day. I literally ate, and sat. But sometimes you need to do that.
Well, there were definitely ups and downs this week, but everything is good for the most part. I love love love my roommates.  We have had so much fun.  Last night we were going to do this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8H07R9r0Yk I will show you a picture of what really happened.
Anyway, toodles. Here are some pictures like always.



Concert

80s dance

80s dance

80s dance

haircut

waiting in line for high stakes bingo

I watched Harley run! 

I decided to wear my pants the cool way.

Comments

  1. I love your pictures and your stories, and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment