This past week has had a lot of learning and growing and fun.
I have been working at my new job and it's pretty good. I'm starting to feel more confident about it and it is a good job.
Wednesday I went to the temple with some boys in my apartments. It was really good, and I am so grateful to be surrounded by worthy men because college feels a lot safer and easier with them around considering the fact that I don't have my daddy here. I have made it a goal to go to the temple at least once a week this year so we'll see. :)
Thursday was my great grandma Irie Daphene Bailey Jarvis' funeral.  It was probably one of the best funerals I have been to because it recommitted me to become better than I am and inspired me to accomplish more as a person to affect others in the way that she did.  I will never forget her or her house, her tiny cupboard of toys, and whenever I make banana bread or cake I'll think of her :) I love her and I am excited to see her and my other family members again.
Friday I went to school, ran to first dam and back, did homework, hung out with my roommates, grocery shopped and we also decided to go to the country swing dancing...it was alright. I made a guy really angry because I didn't know how to do the moves he wanted. He ended with me by saying "maybe you need to stay on the sidelines then come get asked when you know how to dance." Good times. hahaha
Saturday I got up and ran, worked, went to D.I. and chilled. I wanted to do something crazy, but I guess sitting around is nice!

Well, it wasn't too eventful of a week.  I can say though that I feel like I really lucked out with roommates.  We are quickly becoming closer and learning more about each other. We've had a lot of fun.  My ward is great too.  And college is great :)
Love, Aubrey

I don't know how to turn it the right way, but Emily needs to shave. 

I sure miss this guy. Even though he's 21 years older..

Wish I would have gotten more of her genes... I love this lady :) 

Cousins. :)

I love this little guy.

We decided to go swing dancing. 

DI finds. 60 year old dress. 
When there's love at home.

Comments