A quick week

So it's been a pretty crazy week. Last Sunday I drove down to Orem with my grandpa. That was really fun and good for me to have a nice chat with my grandpa Lauritz. We visited my great grandparents house. And... I got to see my family for the first time since I moved out. It was so fun. Monday was Labor Day. We did some shopping and visited with family. And I came home.
Tuesday was great. I got a call in the morning... I got a job finally! I work at a bookstore cashiering and so far it's pretty fun.
I've been trying to work out every day. I'm finally starting to figure out my schedule. School is still pretty good. I'm liking most of my classes.
I can't really remember any more fun things that have happened this week. I went on 3 good runs. My favorite run was running to first dam with Jessica. We had a nice easy run and a big hill. I also swam today for the first time in a long time. I shared a lane with a super fast girl...
I did my own grocery shopping all by myself for the first time today. It's actually hard.
I went to the temple today. I love this church. I'm so glad I can go to the temple and feel the spirit and  have the happiness it brings!
Basically that's my week in a nutshell. No super embarrassing moments or funny roommate stories. ;)















Comments

  1. I'm so sad you didn't have any super embarrassing moments. I guess you can have both of mine... slipping and falling in Target and in Smith's. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment