A long week

This week has been ridiculously long and busy.  I have done so many things and cried and laughed and had fun. So it was mostly good.
I'll try to remember all the things that happened over the last week or so.
Last sunday my roommates and I made steak, potatoes, fruit, and PIE! (I made the pie ;)
Jessica and I got betta fish. I am glad. I like having him and he's a funny fish.
Monday was a chalk dance.  It was a cool experience, but I'm not a huge fan of the death dust. It tasted so gross and dyed our tub purple.
Another thing that happened on monday was I took a benadryl because my allergies were super horrible. Anyway, school really stunk because I felt like a zombie, then I realized I had taken the allergy pill and things made sense. Lesson learned.
I went to the temple on Wednesday. It was really good. It is such a blessing to be calmed by the experiences there.
It rained quite a bit this week. I love that. I love clouds and rain!
Saturday I ran a 5K for homecoming week. It was pretty fun. The course wasn't too bad. I also got to go to lunch with my grandparents who came to visit me.
Homecoming game was pretty fun.  We smashed Weber, so that was pretty fun to watch.
Other than that stuff, I worked and did homework. and worked out. Lots of workin.
Love, Aubrey

Homecoming game with Jess and Trey

What my notes look like when I'm on drugs

Go aggies! This is true aggie night. I am not a true aggie.

Homecoming game! 70-6

My fish. Anyone have name suggestions?

my peach pie

sunday dinner

emily, courtnie, and I at the concrete jungle


Comments

Post a Comment