A Pretty Good Week

Last week I didn't do a lot that I can remember.
Friday was our sad BYU game. Poor Chuckie Keeton...
Saturday some people from Vernal came to town and I hung out with them. We did a lot of fun Logan stuff. It was good to get out!
Sunday I drove with my grandparents to Orem to watch conference with my great grandpa. It was fun to spend time with them and conference was great! We also visited my aunts Hannah and Holly, and I was SO happy to see their cute kids!
This week I worked, but on Monday, three of my roommates and one of our friends decided to go on a drive/play outside in the mountains. It was a much needed adventure, and we had a lot of fun skipping rocks, playing baseball with rocks, sticking our toes in the water, taking pictures, and just spending time outside.
Yesterday was a great day because I went to the temple, and I made real food for dinner.
So that's my week in a quick nutshell because I don't have a lot of time!

USU vs. BYU

I'm an annoying person who takes pictures of my food...but how can you resist that?

Jessica and I in our cute bowling shoes.

Conference!

Courtnie and I!

Beautiful Second Dam

Two of my cute roommates, Courtnie and Emily

Emily and I :)

Probably my favorite picture from that day. 

Chicken avocado soup. MMM.

Comments