I need to do better about writing on here. The longer I wait the farther I get behind so I should probably not put it off!
The past week and a half has been getting better and better.
I didn't do anything really interesting. I've done homework and worked a lot. I've started swimming again. Which is good but rough!!
I went to the temple twice last week. I love temple days. I don't know how I'd survive here without them.
Last Friday Elaine S. Dalton came and spoke for us. It was so amazing!! I love that lady so much!! Saturday was the general Relief society meeting.  It was really great as well. I am excited for conference this weekend. I will have to miss the Saturday sessions for work, but I guess I will have to find time to watch them later.
For roommate meals on Sunday I made german pancakes, then in the afternoon we had Navajo tacos... yum. I love my roommates and I love our meals.
So far this week I have gone to school, ran or swam, and worked.  Work is getting a little bit better. I've been missing home a lot and strangely work kindof just makes me miss it more.  But I'm getting more used to it.
Well thats about it! Not a lot has happened lately.
I'm probably going to post some old pictures. Just warning you. :)

Tiffany and I at a fireside. We were the only ones who went so we had to make everyone jealous of our creamies. 

This is from homecoming week. I did a 5K :)

Watching my roomies play intramural volleyball. 


I love to see the temple! 

Comments