I love Fall!

So basically, it has been a pretty good week. The weather is still nice. School isn't as horrible as I thought. My grades aren't that great though.
ANYWAY, lets see. The last week...
Thursday I went on the best run! It was so fun.  I could have just ran all day long. The weather was beautiful. I found new running places. It was great.
Friday was fall break, so no class! :) I got to go to the temple in the morning, then Jessica and I went on a hike to the wind caves. It was so fun.  My friend Lindsey from Vernal came up and we did lots of fun things.  We went to the mall, we went to Village inn and had pie at 12:30 am., we had fun talks, and went to church! On Sunday I made homemade apple cider and my roommates sat around a virtual fire. We're excited for Christmas time.
My foot's been bugging me so I haven't really been able to work out much. It stinks but oh well.
Monday I worked, Tuesday I worked, today was a good day! I woke up super early to do homework.  My science class got cancelled.  So I got a lot of homework done, then I went swimming, then I bought a chili bowl from a pottery sale on campus. I was going to donate blood...but this time they wanted me to have a parent sign a permission slip. So I can pay for my apartment, food, get myself to school, have a job, go to the doctor, but I can't donate my blood. Even though I've done it before.  Lame.
Then I made homemade bread, that is coming out of the oven in 5 minutes! Yay!
Well :) That's about it!
Here's some pictures and stuff.

Jessica and I on our hike.

Wind Caves

Panoramic view of the wind caves

I felt cool

Jessica felt cool

PIE!

I also went to my cousin Paige's play. It was soooo good! I laughed so hard. 

This beaut came and visited me!

My mom taught me how to make potato soup...and it was good.

virtual fire.

My new favorite dish. 
It will never be as beautiful as my mom's. But it will still taste good hopefully!

Comments